Excellence locally in developing and supporting the university with joint cooperation agreements and programs to achieve its globalization.
Objective of the international cooperation office
2) Activate all previously signed cooperation agreements.
3) Implementation of training programs signed within the framework of cooperation agreements with some international universities.
4) Benefit from the international cooperation projects offered by the European Union.
5) Benefit from the programs and activities organized by the international bodies and unions of which the University works as a member.
6) Benefit from the cooperation agreements in the preparation of training courses in the field of international cooperation for the heads of the international cooperation departments and administrative staff of the of International Cooperation Office.
7) Expanding the cooperation horizons according to the priorities and strategies of the university.